Armed Forces Covenant
Supporting the military has been a constant theme throughout our careers at College Green Group. We are delighted to announce that we have now pledged our support through signing the Armed Forces Covenant.
Career Transition Service
To those who proudly protect our nation, and do so with honour, courage, and commitment, the Armed Forces Covenant is the nation’s commitment and promise to you.
It is a pledge that we acknowledge and understand that those who serve or who have served in the armed forces, along with their families, should be treated with fairness and respect in the communities, economy, and society they serve with their lives.
The covenant focuses on helping members of the Armed Forces community to have the same access to government and commercial services and products as any other citizen.
College Green Group will:
- Promote the Armed Forces Covenant, and that we are an armed forces-friendly organisation.
- Support the employment of veterans and service leavers.
- Offer flexibility in leave for service spouses and partners before, during and after deployment.
- Support reservist employees, allowing leave for training and deployment.
- Offer discounts to members of the armed forces community (and their families) – for training, coaching or consultation services.
Now that we have been fully recognised and have signed the Covenant, we are also eligible for the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme (ERS). The scheme encompasses Bronze, Silver and Gold awards for organisations that pledge, demonstrate and advocate support to Defence and the Armed Forces community.