Work With Us:
Jobs At College Green Group
Position: Business Development Manager
Contract: Full Time/ Permanent
Salary: £35k – £45k DOE + Commission package OTE £60-£100k.
Location: Westminster, London
Closing Date: 26/06/2020
We have an opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our boutique Digital Campaign Consultancy based in the heart of Westminster. This is a full time, permanent position but we would consider candidates seeking a contractor position if they are a good fit for the business. In return we will offer competitive remuneration package of £35k – £45k DOE + Commission package OTE £60-£100k.
College Green Group run domestic and international campaigns for political parties, charities, and businesses. We have a bespoke canvassing app new to market and are certified to run election ballots for unions, organisations, political parties. We also provide parliamentary assistance, preparing candidates, setting up offices, running and promoting APPGs, speech writing, and research.
Our values are at the heart of what we do – Customer Focus, Innovation, Integrity, Colleagues, Financial:
– We harness technology to add value to our products and services for the benefit of our clients and their customers.
– We insist on personal and financial integrity at every level. We will deliver agreed value by fulfilling our promises.
– Our customers trust us to understand their needs and deliver their expectations.
As our Business Development Manager, you will be able to bring existing contacts and strategies to quickly build the business pipeline and extend our network and opportunities. We are looking for someone with innovation and established connections for our products and services.
We have a great team of specialists in their field; knowledgeable and passionate – this is what you will be joining. The Business Development Manager role has a strategic element – you will have responsibility for delivering the commercial growth strategy for College Green Group and for bringing clients to our team to build our reputation. The immediate focus will be to deliver short-term revenue targets and create a solid basis for sustainable growth, in addition to delivering accurate and reliable revenue forecasts.
What we are looking for in our ideal Business Development Manager:
– Background in one or more; Business Development / PR / Sales / Politics
– Be politically knowledgeable and comfortable working with senior politicians and business leaders
– Existing client network that would fit our business and the ability to build personal and company networks
– Digital, Social Media and Technology savvy
– Self-motivated, self-driven, confident, reputationally sound
– Excellent communicator
– Have confidence in selling niche products with substantial value
– Strong analytical skills, financial acumen and proven ability to manage to targets and budgets
– Optimise SEO and UX of the customer journey across all products.
– Experience writing pitches, creating proposals and identifying client objectives
– Multilingual is beneficial but not essential
As our Business Development Manager, you will receive:
– A fantastic basic salary of £35-£45k depending on your experience
– Great chance to earn Commission and Bonus with OTE of £60-£100k
– Amazing office location and facilities
– Unique family business culture
– Chance to join a growing business with the opportunity to design your career
If you want to work in a safe and welcoming environment, where we are positively challenged, and fairly rewarded, why not apply now to be considered as our Business Development Manager – we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please send your Cover Letter and CV via email to email@example.com with the title “Business Development Manager”.