Parliamentary Assessment Board Training
Your Path to Being Elected
College Green Group is here to help you reach your destination regardless of where you are in your path to getting elected.
- Social media – Creating a concise media grid which outlines the social media plan for the campaign in a timed, organised and strategic way.
- Digital review – Production of a detailed digital background check on individuals and their close associates for the purpose of highlighting issues that could draw media attention and reputational damage.
- PAB Application review and Training – Providing prospective and current political candidates with advice and support including PAB training, selection guidance, application and CV writing, strategic seat analysis, and coaching.
- Selection training – Putting you in the same conditions as a PAB and rehearsing key lines and speeches under pressure. Importantly, we are here both when things go well, and when things go badly, to keep you on track and focused on your goals.
- Building your presence – Once you have been selected for a seat, we can help you build your presence within your constituency, by providing digital and social media content creation, online advertising, video graphics, leaflets and campaign strategy.
- Media training – TV, radio, or in front of a panel, we will give you the skills to confidently undertake any media appearance delivering your key messages that hold up to scrutiny.
- Winning your election – We understand the importance of supporters, volunteers and staff in a campaign and keeping them informed and involved. We grow engagement and work with you on creating grassroots campaigns to maximise your campaign team.
- Building success – After your successful election, we can help with media consistency, local brand improvement, planning for future local elections, increasing your data on local concerns and voting intentions, throughout the entire peacetime process.