Job Title: Creative Design and Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: London/home working
Looking for a creative designer with extensive campaign experience who can create the digital ideas that can change hearts and minds.
College Green Group is a specialist digital campaign consultancy based in the heart of Westminster. We run domestic and international campaigns for political parties, charities, and businesses.
We are looking for you to work on website, graphic and video editing/design projects.
The ideal candidate will have an active and demonstrable interest in communication, social and/or digital media with advertisement placement and video editing experience.
Specialist training is available as needed. Minimum three years’ experience.
- Designing and building websites (on content management systems including WordPress and NationBuilder)
- Shooting and editing video for TV and social media platforms
- Graphic design for digital and print media
- Supporting existing clients with their website and design queries
- Managing digital advertising on both social media and search engines
- Supporting the campaigns team
- Supporting sales efforts within the business
- CMS WordPress
- Some experience using web page design software (e.g. Elementor, DiviThemes, Beaver Builder)
- Experience in using design programmes (e.g. Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Experience in video editing (e.g. Final Cut Pro and Premiere Pro, After Effects)
- Experience in developing social media content and advertising (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Telegram etc.)
- Experience with email campaigns
- Strong social media management, Facebook, twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn
Desirable (not essential)
- Liquid template language (used by Shopify and NationBuilder)
- UI/UX design experience
- Google Analytics/tags
- Google AdWords/AdSense
- Live video broadcasting/streaming software (e.g. OBS)
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension contributions
- Training and personal development
- The business is based in central London
- Easy access to brilliant local social events
- Opportunity to work from home
Please send your CV and a one page case study on a digital campaign you have worked on or have been inspired by to email@example.com